Bezalel House

The building of a workshop built in 1910 by the founder of Bezalel, Boris Schatz, alongside a Yemenite artists’ colony where they wanted to combine the work with the agricultural farm.

The building has been abandoned for years and is now undergoing conservation and restoration by the Council for the Preservation of Historic Sites.

FEEDBACK

Description

Accessibility Statement